Process Control and Instrumentation:
- Installation of systems including hazardous area control systems,termination & commissioning of indicators, transmitters, controller valves & other field instruments.
- Installation & Commissioning of Distributed Control Systems (DCS ).
- Infrastructure systems installation including cabling, marshaling panels, instrument air/gas tubing and impulse piping work.
- Testing, calibration & loop checking by highly trained technicians with NABL certified testing equipment.
- Specialized knowledge on industrial projects for material selection and procurement related to electrical & instrumentation hardware material.
- Supply & Installation of instruments, panels, junction boxes, cable laying & termination, perforated cable tray work, pedestal fabrication, etc.